Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Think Spring! New fabric postcards

I'm working on a series of postcards, using my photographs as a base for the stitching. It's been great to look at all the spring flowers as I've chosen which pictures to make into fabric art. I'm thinking of doing one of the iris pictures in a larger, more abstract format. These will be in the art show I'm scheduled to be in later this month.
Dream Garden 6, Tulip Transparancy, 4 x 6 $20 plus s & h
Dream Garden 8, Garden Iris, Sold
Dream Garden 9, Blue Flag Iris, 4 x 6, $25 plus s & h
Dream Garden 7, Tulip Portrait, 4 x 6, $20 plus s & h

6 comments:

  1. Great Lois! It has been so cold here in Nebraska that the flowers don't dare show their faces. Nice to see that somewhere in the world flowers bloom so brightly! Nice use of line to compliment their forms.
    rhojo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Lois. They look very "springy".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! If spring never comes, I'll remember your cards...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are beautiful! Great job. I like how the quilting enhances the photography! Good job. Good luck with the show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These were astounding to me!
    Wow--beautiful. Thanks for emailing me about them.

    ReplyDelete

Sew leave a comment!