Friday, May 25, 2007

Water we Hope!

 
We are supposed to be getting a lot of work done around here today: Digging a 8' deep trench between the old and new wells, hooking up a new water line from the new well to the old line, digging a shallow trench from the new well to the house, installing a new electric line from the house to the new well, installing a new pump. After all of that, we should have water!

Meanwhile, I'm home to "supervise." What do I know about all of this? Nothing. But yesterday I was here and discovered that there may have been some miscommunication between the various contractors involved in this work, which I dealt with by making some phone calls. So, we hope everybody knows what needs to happen today.

I thought about moving my car, since I won't be able to get it out during the digging, but I'm sick, so I'm not going anywhere anyway.

We're assuming that the water won't be crystal clear at first, but maybe within a few days, I can take a hot bath!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sew leave a comment!