Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Leaving again

I'm going away again, but not far.  I'll actually be within biking distance, but I won't be biking due to the wicked and cold wind.  I'm supposed to be going on a retreat, but since I've been gone nearly 6 weeks in the last 3 1/2 months, the best retreat might be just staying home.  I'm really a homebody, so the trips have been out of character and out of my comfort zone.  Three times I drove 1000 miles and once I flew out east.  I often don't even go more than two miles from home in a month.
 
But maybe when I'm there, I'll be able to forget my cares and have fun and fellowship and do some of my hobby "work"....if I get enough sleep.  And if the weather is not too brisk, I'll take a lot of pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sew leave a comment!